Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-27 Origin: Site
PE tape has excellent corrosion resistance and electrical insulation, especially high-frequency insulation. It can be chlorinated, modified by irradiation, and reinforced with glass fiber. Low pressure polyethylene has high melting point, rigidity, hardness and strength, low water absorption, good electrical insulation performance and radiation resistance.
High-pressure polyethylene has good flexibility, elongation, impact strength and permeability. UHMWPE has high impact strength, fatigue resistance and abrasion resistance. Low-pressure polyethylene is suitable for making corrosion-resistant parts and insulating parts. High-pressure polyethylene is suitable for making films, etc., and ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene is suitable for making shock-absorbing, wear-resistant and transmission parts.
1. The crystalline material has low moisture absorption, does not need to be fully dried, has excellent fluidity, and is sensitive to pressure. High pressure injection should be used during molding, with uniform material temperature, fast filling speed, and sufficient pressure holding. It is not advisable to use direct gates to prevent uneven shrinkage and increased internal stress. Pay attention to selecting the gate location to prevent shrinkage and deformation.
2. The shrinkage range and shrinkage value are large, the directionality is obvious, and it is easy to deform and warp. The cooling rate should be slow, and the mold should be equipped with a cold material cavity and a cooling system.
3. The heating time should not be too long, otherwise it will decompose and burn.
4. When the soft plastic parts of PE plastic bags have shallow side grooves, they can be demolded forcibly.
5. Melt rupture may occur, it is not suitable to contact with organic solvents to prevent cracking.