Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-11 Origin: Site
Purpose of testing plastic products
The purpose of the inspection of plastic products is to define the quality standards of xingnuo plastic product manufacturers, the basis for inspection and judgment of plastic products, and at the same time, it is the cognition criterion of the company's quality requirements for grams and outsourcing manufacturers.
Some unqualified plastic products may be dangerous and affect the safety performance of the product or the performance of the product cannot achieve the desired purpose. The food significantly reduces its practical performance, or does not affect the purpose of the product but affects the appearance of the product, etc. .
Precautions for plastic products:
If there is a difference between this specification and the customer's requirements, in principle, the agreement between the two parties shall prevail.
For a controversial or ambiguous shortcoming item, if it is judged to be qualified, then the shortcoming is listed as allowed.
Disadvantage types of plastic products:
1. The size is in accordance with the inspection guide, if it is not within the tolerance range, it will be rejected unless the customer agrees.
2. The product structure of the plastic product is in accordance with the requirements of the technical drawing. If the structure is incomplete, it will be rejected, unless it does not affect the assembly and the performance of the product.
Disadvantages of the surface of plastic parts
1. Scratches-various depressions or marks appear on the surface of the product.
2. Burrs-the overflow of the parting line is often caused by insufficient machine clamping force or mold factors.
3. Sink marks-due to the thermal expansion and contraction of the material on the surface, the phenomenon of sinking is caused.
4. Deformation-the area that does not conform to the shape of the part. The surface is not flat and the curved surface does not conform to the specified radius.
5. Lack of material-insufficient injection volume.
6. Jet trace-working feed port.
7. Top white-whiter than the background color, often appear on the back of the thimble.
8. Bonding line-also called weld line, is formed by re-crossing the material flow.
9. Color difference-the actual color of the product is different from the standard.
10. Strain-caused by the drag of the mold during injection, usually on the edge of the part, also called the die.
11. Scorching-the burnt black or black mark left by the burning of the material during the process of injection with high temperature and high pressure, also called black line.
12. Poor decoration-repair product burrs or improper feed port.
13. Sores-scars or silver-gray streaks, caused by bubbles in the ejected material, usually because the air is condensed due to humid air.
14. Heterochromatic stripes-color changes, which can be stripes or dots.
15. Oil pollution-refers to the pollution caused by mold release, thimble lubricating oil, and mold maintenance oil.
16. Fracture-Material separation can be determined according to the appearance of the lack of material surface. If the surface shows small particles or distortion, it may be broken, and if the surface is smooth, it may be a short shot.
17. Air bubbles-voids generated inside the product.